FREE Basic Hungarian HELP
Language Learner Software For Windows 10
If you are looking for a piece of software that allows you to use your own list of nouns, adjectives, verbs and sentences via text files and assign speech to them via syllable/speech
(audio .wav) files, Language Learner could be what you are looking for and need.
It loads your text files (words and sentences), puts them into categories defined by you, and then displays them in a variety of ways; such as displaying or spelling them line-by-line.
- It can spell your words (word lines) or sentences (sentence lines)
- It can display your words (word lines) or sentences (sentence lines)
- It can display foreign language lines (i.e. Hungarian sentences) first and then native language lines (i.e. English sentences) or vice versa.
- It can display only native language word lines first, individually (i.e. English noun lines first, then English adjective lines and then English verb lines), and then foreign language
lines (i.e. Hungarian noun lines first, then Hungarian adjective lines and then Hungarian verb lines) or vice versa.
- You can choose to display nouns only, adjectives only, verbs only or sentences only; because they can be switched off/on.
- You can programme it, via text files, to use your own category titles, words and sentences.
- It uses .wav audio files, which means you can use your own voice recordings or pre-made recordings.
- You can assign a word to an audio file (i.e. assign the word Time to a file called time.wav). This syllable/word approach means you can construct many sentences using fewer (repeated)
audio .wav files.
- You are allowed 22 Categories for sentences (i.e. On The Phone, Meeting People and The Weather) and 22 categories for words (i.e. Date & Time, Weather, Occupations and Food & Drink).
- You can learn one category at a time, in sequence (in order) or randomly, or a mixture of the 22 Categories; also in-sequence or randomly.
Language Learner has been tested on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 with screen resolutions: 1366 x 768, 1360 x 768, 1280 x 768, 1280 x 960, 1280 x 1024, 1152 x 864 and 1024 x 768. As a result
Language Learner must be used on a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
NOTE WELL - Language Learner is still an on-going project, therefore you use Language Learner at your own risk. Meaning: I, John Cairns, will not be responsible for any loss of data or
any damage to your computer in any way, shape or form as a result of you using Language Learner. By using Language Learner, you do so knowing the just said.
Download Language Learner from this website:
Download Language Learnerhttp://www.basichungarian.com/Language_Learner.zip